Drilling Pin Block/Ron/Fun

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Tue, 02 Apr 2002 19:25:00 -0600

>Hi Ron. Can you describe your system? Got a picture?
>
>Terry Farrell

I do now.

I'm sending you five of the drill stand, and three of the table saw rib
crown cutter I used before I started laminating them. I still use the jig,
but now it's just for cutting them to depth.

You can see how the tilt works to set the drilling angle, and the air valve
controls the hovercraft ground effect to move it easily between holes. It
sits on a double pin plank spanning the rim. Simple and crude (like me),
but this one works very well (unlike me, sometimes).

If anyone else wants to see, let me know and I'll attach them to you.
They're 185k each, so they shouldn't clog up the net too much.

Ron N