Is There a Website or Email Address for Jahn

Wed, 03 Apr 2002 08:59:38 +0200

I dont believe they have a web presence yet.  As for calling them, thats
what you'll have to do if you want to order something and not wait 12
years to get it.  Dont worry about English.... they have folks who can
help you.

But ordering from Jahn is not something many of you will have use for.
They have a few things that are perhaps easier to procure from them then
from anyone stateside and thats about your only real reason. They have a
nice catalouge tho and worth having, but you will have to pay for it
from there me thinks.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne