Dumb Move #2

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 03 Apr 2002 06:43:21 -0500

Tommy,

If I had to judge who made the dumb move, it wouldn't be you.

A similar situation develops when I take the case parts off the front of the
piano to tune it, and lay them on the floor. ( Leaning them against a wall is an
even worse idea in a "little kid" house.)  Something about them attracts the
kids, and they like to walk on them.

Now we all know some of those music desks aren't all that substantial even for
holding music.  I've never had a kid actually break one, but if Mom or Dad are
nearby I usually ask, "Is it okay if I put these parts here?" mostly to alert
them to keep their eyes on the child, or the dog, or whatever.

Regards,
Clyde