Stubborn bushings

Dave Bunch pdtek@mchsi.com
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:45:04 -0600

Well, I've never had this much trouble removing key bushings. Just a =
little water and wall paper remover and they practically fall off. Maybe =
a little heat for some, but these are completely fused to the wood. As =
one. The few I have removed have come off with a thin layer of wood. I =
dropped the bushing into the solution and after soaking you still =
couldn't pick the wood apart from the felt.

Is there a way to remove these without any wood or am I just going to =
have to remove some wood and use thicker bushing cloth?

Dave Bunch