Enough already!!

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 00:08:34 EST

In a message dated 04/04/02 10:44:33 PM, pcpoulso@pacbell.net writes:

<< What can be done?

Anybody got a good suggestion, or now a really knowledge computer techie?

Patrick Poulson, RPT >>

et al;
We have a very capable "computer techie" already. Our "techie"'s name is Andy
and he already does a marvelous job of pre-deleting most of the SPAM aimed at
pianotech.
 Andy does this very large job with no reimbursement and little thanks from
us. If it weren't for the filters which Andy already has on ptech we would be
awash in SPAM......... If we feel a need for even more
filters/work/protection...why not contact Andy and offer your help.
How's that for a suggestion?? :-)