Enough already

Carol R. Beigel crbrpt@bellatlantic.net
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:10:17 -0500

I get Pianotech is digest form.  The spammers take up very little bandwidth
compared to you guys when you send messages in HTML instead of plain text,
and try to post photographs.  To see what I mean, just visit the archives at
www.ptg.org and go to Lists.

Back when Pianotech was using majordomo(?) software, the digest would
version would list the headers of all the posts at the beginning.  One
glance showed what was there.

Please don't think I am being critical of Andy, his software or you guys.  I
agree with Jim that Andy is a gift to PTG and I would probably put up with
anything to keep this list open.

I would also be willing to contribute some extra money to have those headers
back and software that could handle the photos and html posts better.

Carol Beigel