Thank you Roger Weisensteiner

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 20:56:14 EST

crbrpt@bellatlantic.net writes:

> Now, I realize that Roger probably had a different agenda in mind when he
> set out to create an experience we all would remember.  Believe me, it was
> the nth degree of its day.  We learned grand regulating, vertical
> regulating, tuning and repair.  We learned things that I have never seen
> presented elsewhere.  I am the technician I am today, in part, because of
> the training that Kimball School provided me.  There was no other experience
> like it.  Thank you, Roger, for a week I will never, ever, forget!
>
> Carol Beigel, RPT

Thank you, Carol, for reminding us of a wonderful experience some of us had.
I too, was lucky enough to attend the Kimball School in French Lick. BTW, did
you know that Larry Bird is from there? I think he worked in the factory when
he was in high school. Another bit of trivia, is that the Chicago Cubs held
their spring training there a couple of times.

Wim