Convention Classes: was Re: euros? pins

Sat, 06 Apr 2002 13:22:54 +0200

In case you all didnt quite figure out this one.... Andre and Isacc are
getting together for a bit of headbanging and mutual exploration of what
it is we do in Amsterdam it seems. Which prompted me to think that
perhaps it might be a good idea for someone Stateside to start looking
into bringing our friend Andre' over there to do a convention class.

We are bringing perhaps as many as 3 Americans over this year to the
Scandinavian. Our world is getting smaller and the different
perspectives this allows us are only to our benifit. I guarantee anyone
taking a class or seminar in Andre's regi will love it.

jmho

Cheers
RicB

--