Enough already!!

William J Schlipf wjstuner@juno.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 06:39:05 -0600

I'm not a 'techie' but my ISP has a new service called 'Postini' and it
filters anything that looks like spam and puts in a seperate place (on
some server not in a mailbox) until someone looks at it before putting it
in a mailbox.  It may filter out some proper things at first until you
select them as OK, but it works great.  The best thing about it is that
it is free for us.  I don't know what they pay for its use.  It might be
something to look into.

On Thu, 04 Apr 2002 19:42:33 -0800 Patrick C Poulson
<pcpoulso@pacbell.net> writes:
> Robert: We here at Filters.com have a wonderful new offer for you, a
> chance
> to get in on the exploding field of Spam filters....
> But seriously, I agree - the spammers have found us.  What can be
> done?
> Anybody got a good suggestion, or now a really knowledge computer
> techie?
> Patrick Poulson, RPT

Bill Schlipf
Bloomington, IL