Enough already!!

K.divad@AOL.COM K.divad@AOL.COM
Sat, 06 Apr 2002 10:23:42 -0500

In a message dated Fri, 5 Apr 2002  9:55:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, Avery Todd <avery@ev1.net> writes:

>Phil & list,
>
>I totally agree. When I download, I just first go through and anyone's
>name or subject I don't recognize, I hit that magic key! Saves me a lot
>of time and I doubt I miss much because of it!
>
>Avery
>
>At 05:50 AM 04/05/02 -0500, you wrote:
>
>> > I wholeheartedly agree ! Gets ridiculous.
>> >
>>..what would be more ridiculous is how this list would look without Andy
>>Rudoff's expertise. I've already said that I believe Andy is making changes
>>to how this list functions. It takes time, and Andy does this on a volunteer
>>basis, similar to how alot of functions with the PTG work.
>>
>>I won't speak for Andy since I don't know all the facts. I can assure you
>>the amount of spam that gets through the filters now is nothing comapred to
>>what this list might look like without those filters. Ask me how I know.
>>
>>The Delete key, on my keyboard, is located right below the 'insert' key, in
>>the bank of keys just left of the numeric pad. I would suggest you get
>>aquainted with its location and, on the rare occasion that junk mail makes
>>it through the mountain of filters that are already in place, use it.
>>
>>Changes are in the wind.
>>
>>-Phil Bondi
>>tito@philbondi.com

Exactly!!

I just don't remember having to hit the "ole spam dele" button more than four or five (if that many) times a day on the list.  Unless everyone else is getting more I can't understand the complaints!
Sometimes volunteering can be a thankless job.
Thanks Andy

David Koelzer
DFW (Thats Dallas-Ft. Worth Texas)