Yamaha Celesta Repair

Brian Lawson lawsonic@bdmail.co.za
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 17:58:41 +0200

FWIW Although not Yamaha, these are Mustel's that I'm working on, piano =
like but not as straightforward to regulate although they have less =
parts.

http://users.bdmail.co.za/piano/pics/celeste01.jpg

http://users.bdmail.co.za/piano/pics/celeste02.jpg

Brian

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: JARickson@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: 06 April, 2002 05:30 PM
  Subject: Re: Yamaha Celesta Repair

  I haven't seen Yamahas celestas in person but I have a little three =
octave celesta that I but at a yard sale for fifty bucks. I haven't been =
able to find a label underneath the white paint that was slopped on at =
some point in its life.=20
      But when you say that the Yamahas have "wippens" I am confused.  =20

                                                                         =
               Jim Rickson=20