Tallow!

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 15:02:09 EST

In a message dated 4/6/2002 9:39:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net writes:

> Subj:Re: Tallow!
> Date:4/6/2002 9:39:21 AM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:davidlovepianos@earthlink.net">davidlovepianos@earthlink.net</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>            David

           I like this idea I just couldn't recall the details. Rubs it with
what or do you mean rubs it out after the finish is on.  Bob Hof wrote in ptj
that likes to saturate his new bridge tops with shellac first which hardens
and supports wood fibers. Any one who has used thin epoxy or shellac on maple
knows how porous it actually is