failure..explaination..OT

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Sun, 07 Apr 2002 15:52:07 -0400

dear gentle folk,

Thanks for the concern in how to reach me via e-mail..last night, in MY
effort to control Spam-A-Rama, I applied a filter to my e-mail that cut off
everything..every message sent to me got rejected..at first I thought it was
my web host..then I went to bed and this morning, I re-traced my steps from
last night and eliminated the last filter I applied..wala!. In hindsight, it
was not a very smart filter..but that's how we learn sometimes, right?

All is well with tito@philbondi.com.

Special Thanks go to JimRPT for the initial "wassup'"?

-Phil Bondi
tito@philbondi.com