Quick action lubrication:

BobDavis88@AOL.COM BobDavis88@AOL.COM
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 18:11:38 EDT

In a message dated 04/07/2002 2:44:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
antares@EURONET.NL writes:

>  Hi Bob Davis,
>
>  Because they are all moving parts. Center pins move in their bushings and
>  springs move in their spring slots.

***But the ones I listed are not engaged until after the jack touches the
regulating button. Are you measuring the downweight THROUGH letoff? Here we
measure only at the point the jack tender touches, which would not involve
the parts I mentioned.