Explorer Upgrade

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 07 Apr 2002 20:30:47 -0500

Except for this annoying "WebHelp.com" pop-up that keeps coming up!

Has anyone actually succeeded in contacting Microsoft about a problem?
I've been trying for almost an hour now. Why, after all the hundreds of
dollars we spend to buy the products, do they make it so hard? Oh, oh!
I guess I just answered my own question! They don't WANT to hear from
us. Just get our money!

Avery