Finding replacement wippens for victorian pianos

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 01:31:12 EDT

In a message dated 4/7/2002 9:45:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ron1685@yahoo.com writes:

> Subj:Finding replacement wippens for victorian pianos
> Date:4/7/2002 9:45:32 PM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:ron1685@yahoo.com">ron1685@yahoo.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>              Ron

          For Stwys  I've used about every wippen out there And I've found
the new steinway factory produced item to fit everything they have ever made
better than any thing else. Tokiwa parts has a new wippen that will probably
fit the knabe and chickering and I don't believe any one else makes parts for
them at all.
  Call Mike at pacific piano supply In L.A. He is the importer.