Square grand actions

D.L. Bullock dlbullock@att.net
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:30:43 -0700

I know many of us have trashed square grands.  I also know some of us have
kept the action parts or keyboards from the trashed pianos.  I try to get as
many of these as I can.  Most techs are glad to get rid of them.  Even
though I replace hammers butts with new there are several other parts that I
must make if I cannot find spares.  If anyone has square grand keyboards,
actions dampers trays, etc.  and doesn't want them but can't quite bring
yourself to toss them, I would be happy to take them and pay your postage
for doing so.

I do not need them, but someday I might.  They have no monetary value to me
except shipping but I can assure you that they will someday help some poor
square grand become new.

If you want to keep the ivory, fine, but you may notice that square grand
ivory is far thicker than more modern pianos and they are also a different
size.  They are usable only for other square grands needing ivories here and
there.

Thank you for your consideration

D.L. Bullock
www.thepianoworld.com