Ivory Repair

Richard Wagner Rjwag@pacifier.com
Mon, 08 Apr 2002 17:40:19 -0700

Dave,

Since you don't want to attempt the repair yourself, I'd suggest you talk
to some  colleagues in your area.  The repair you mentioned should be a
simple one with "AcryliKey II" and there are technicians all over the
country using it.

Find one who's comfortable with the process, and refer the job to him or her.

Good luck.

		Richard Wagner RPT

         "AcryliKey"
    Ivory Repair Made Simple
 http://www.wagner-technical.com

At 11:18 AM 4/8/02 -0500, you wrote:
>OK, who can do some very good ivory repair?  I have a customer with a
concert grand with ivory keys.  One key has a small crack in the tail
portion.  Visually it is not very noticeable, but when your fingers go
between the black keys you can feel it.  I won't try a fix, I simply don't
have the skills.  Who does?