MARC convention

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 09 Apr 2002 08:27:15 -0400

Friends,

The PTG Mid-Atlantic Regional Convention is the first convention I've
attended that gave the option of lumping food into the registration
fee.  I liked it!

I arrived Thursday evening, and from the Thursday evening buffet until I
left Sunday mid-morning, I didn't have to think about getting in the car
and going somewhere, except for the Saturday evening dinner.  Not that
there was a big spread always available.  The continental breakfasts
were primarily coffee and pastries, and the lunches consisted of a
sandwich, a snack pack, punch and coffee.

I know this may not be right for everyone.  You can probably save some
money looking up the budget restaurants, or maybe you prefer more
variety.  But I would encourage you not to pass judgment on this way of
doing things without trying it.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA