work table/sign

J Patrick Draine draine@attbi.com
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 17:23:41 -0400

On Tuesday, April 9, 2002, at 01:46 PM, pianolover 88 wrote:

> Also, has anyone on the list ever put a sign in front of your house,
> advertising your business? I live on a fairly high traffic street, and
> I had the idea to have a double sided sign made, and then hang it from
> a sign post, kinda like those real estate thingees. Thanks all!

Check into your local zoning, dude. If it's "allowed", go for it! Don't
expect a flood of business from it, but there should be a steady
trickle. Don't do it if zoning doesn't permit it -- believe me, you'll
be sorry! Angry neighbors, various enforcement agencies you don't want
to meet, etc.
  Enjoy your new home,
Best wishes,
Patrick Draine