Mp3 samples of Overs Piano

Bradley M. Snook bsnook@pacbell.net
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 01:56:45 -0700

That is absolutely a beautiful sounding piano; I am very impressed with the
overall tone quality! It is a rare thing to hear such a great sounding
piano.

Can you say anything about the speed of your action? Did that play any role
in your design? My wife gets very frustrated when she performs on pianos
that do not respond quick enough for her technique. It might be counter
counterintuitive, but she prefers a heaver feel and at the same time she
still wants to be able to move extremly quick. I know it is a difficult
topic, especially since there are so many different things that can slow
down the feel of the action (or at least the perception).

Bradley M. Snook