Booth Share

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:03:45 -0600

Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Dave Peake=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 6:40 PM
  Subject: Booth Share

  Dear Fellow Technicians,

  My leads for sharing a booth to demonstrate my Piano Tech Templates =
written on FileMaker Pro (I have had a booth for the last 2 years) have =
all but vanashed.

  Are any of you exhibititing during the PTG convention in June and =
would like to share and reduce your expenses? Do you have an item you =
would like to demonstrate and sell? If so please let me know. There are =
only a few vacant booths left so we need to get this cooking right away.

  I am not on the listserver (I plan on getting back on as soon as =
possible), so please email me privately.

  Sincerely,

  Dave Peake, RPT=20
  Portland Chapter=20
  Oregon City, OR=20