finishing equipment

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 20:51:23 -0700

Fire code says (and common sense) the compressor can't be in the spray =
room. Just the right temp/oxygen/spray mist and the spark of the brushes =
as the motor starts up....if you're still alive you might be hairless. =
Chances are that won't happen.=20
Right Dale?

Keith R.
  You left out sand blasting action parts,you're exactly right though,I =
would be lost without my compressor.I have a 6 hp 60 gallon =
Craftsman,which I have enjoyed.Also be sure and fix a place outside the =
shop for it,not hearing the noise is wonderful.=20
  Hazen Bammister=20