So whats wrong here ?

Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:06:57 +0200

Newton Hunt wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> >  if I go for a shorter bore.. then I
> > exasperate the problem with drop screws
>
> You are right, my foggy thinking, you will need a longer bore than what
> you have.  Take the measurements and bore to the specs of the piano.
>
>                 Newton

Grin... well thats the catcher....Measurements indicated also a shorter
bore. Hence my er....confusion as it were. There seems to be something
jiggered around that results in conflict of needs.  I'll look again today
and see what I can figure out.

again... what gets me is that drop screws are regulated way high...yet
letoff buttons are in the middle basically... Normally there is at least a
rough correspondence between these.. at least more then I am seeing here.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.