finishing equipment

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 07:16:14 -0400

Not if you are spraying water-base!

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith Roberts" <kpiano@goldrush.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 11:51 PM
Subject: Re: finishing equipment

Fire code says (and common sense) the compressor can't be in the spray room. Just the right temp/oxygen/spray mist and the spark of the brushes as the motor starts up....if you're still alive you might be hairless. Chances are that won't happen.
Right Dale?

Keith R.
  You left out sand blasting action parts,you're exactly right though,I would be lost without my compressor.I have a 6 hp 60 gallon Craftsman,which I have enjoyed.Also be sure and fix a place outside the shop for it,not hearing the noise is wonderful.
  Hazen Bammister