lost motion/ low humidity/plastic action

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 19:39:08 -0400

You are only partly correct.  Include all the key felts shrinking as
well.  The cumulative effect is lost motion.  Choices have to be made,
quiet operation or stability, Kawai chose quiet operation.

The problem is more complex than this but these are the highlights.

		Newton