liability insurance

Sean Kelly skelly@du.edu
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 04:24:54 -0400

Dear Fellow Tuners,
    While doing my taxes I realized that my tuning insurance has gone up quite a bit this last year.  Potter, Leonard & Cahan require us to include tool and bailee insurance in the minimum package whereas I'm really just interested in liability insurance.  Has anyone explored any other insurance options?

                                            Respectfully,
                                         Sean Kelly, RPT