Suggestions??? OT

Albert Thomas athomas642@mindspring.com
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:39:55 -0500

Hello Jim,
         Aha, a new invention comes to mind:  a woodpecker feeder.   Get a
chunk of pinblock material,   drill down a long way into it from one edge
and then insert several juicy worms;  cap the drill hole,  install block
outside your shop , and he'll fly right out and start working on the new
challenge.  Surely nothing with a brain designed to withstand hundreds of
"concussions per minute" could fail to be drawn to such a challenge! <G>
Albert Thomas
Auburn U. "Dept. of PianisticWormwoodAviaries"