Suggestions??? OT

Sat, 13 Apr 2002 11:06:19 +0200

Carl Meyer wrote:

> When the elephant comes steal his tusks to make your own key tops.

Hmmm.. this raises some interesting legal questions. One would probably get in
trouble with the S.C.A.C.P.L.D. or perhaps some of the independent animal rights
organizations. They would wonder just why you had an elephant flying around in your
house to begin with... eh ?? I mean after all a flying elephant just doesn't get into
ones house on its own. And it seems an extremely convenient excuse to de tusk the
poor thing... I suppose you would be wanting the toenails for some exotic inlay as
well... eh ??.. yes..... veeerrry convenient excuse indeed.

You say you were recommended a 50 caliber elephant gun from some fellow named Kevin
???? :) I imagine this was for local anesthetic purposes....