work chair/table

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 21:33:20 -0700

Hi all,

just finished assembling my new work table; I bought it AT "lOWE'S"
hardware. it was $79, and really has everything I need. it measures 24"
deep, 48" wide (will hold action cradle just fine), and measures 36" to the
top of the table. Then another 23" for the peg board and top shelf with fits
on the back. It also has a full width sliding drawer which holds a lot of
stuff, and a bottom shelf as well. Quite a heavy duty table which is
organized well and has no wasted space. But now I need a chair of some sort
and was wondering what suggestions the list might have. I was thinking of a
swivel stool with a back on it, or something like that, but i want something
comfortable as well. Any ideas? Thanks!

Terry