Health/Medical Insurance for Piano Techs?

Barrie Heaton piano@a440.co.uk
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:42:39 +0100

So what happens if you get a  long term illness and you have only had
the card of a year or so

Barrie,

In message <006d01c1e4de$89d38d20$903d2a3f@compaq>, Tom Servinsky
<tompiano@gate.net> writes