hphphp42

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:50:41 EDT

In a message dated 4/16/2002 2:37:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ulrich@rangenet.com writes:

> Subj:hphphp42
> Date:4/16/2002 2:37:05 PM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:ulrich@rangenet.com">ulrich@rangenet.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> File:hphphp42.jpg (19153 bytes) DL Time (24000 bps): < 1 minute
> Sent from the Internet
>
>        Roy

      Ta Daaaaa ! I think I have some originals from a conversion job. I'll
check asap and let you know.  Why not post some specs to me. I think there
all the same but ........ Distance from centerpin slot to screw, overall
length, width. Mine are off a quarter grand. Quarter of what you ask ? beats
me