Fw: hphphp42

Moffatt & Sons Piano moffattr@CADVISION.COM
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:47:56 -0600

Roy,

We encountered a similar case on a 9' Brackett piano which uses the =
Brown
action patented by Chickering. We simply grafted a new piece of wood and =
used
a scroll saw  to accurately duplicate the shank end which attaches by a
centre pin to the brass flange.
Remember to drill the hole last and use a centre pin that fits on the =
snug side,
rather than tight, or it will just break again.

Bob

Moffatt & Sons Piano Atelier
Calgary, Alberta - Canada
Tel. 403 243-0385=20