Health/Medical Insurance for Piano Techs?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 21:02:25 -0400

Tom et. al,
    I don't know who you have your plan through, Tom, but my deductible is only
$3,000 and once one of the family fulfills it it's satisfied for all. After the
deductible we pay nothing. 100% is covered. No if ands or buts about it. Check
out Golden Rule.

Greg