hphphp42

Roy Ulrich ulrich@rangenet.com
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 08:42:18 -0500

Thanks! Problem solved....
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Erwinspiano@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 4:50 PM
  Subject: Re: hphphp42

  In a message dated 4/16/2002 2:37:05 PM Pacific Standard Time, =

    Subj:hphphp42=20
    Date:4/16/2002 2:37:05 PM Pacific Standard Time
    From:ulrich@rangenet.com
    Reply-to:pianotech@ptg.org
    To:pianotech@ptg.org
    File:hphphp42.jpg (19153 bytes) DL Time (24000 bps): < 1 minute
    Sent from the Internet=20

           Roy

        Ta Daaaaa ! I think I have some originals from a conversion job. =
I'll check asap and let you know.  Why not post some specs to me. I =
think there all the same but ........ Distance from centerpin slot to =
screw, overall length, width. Mine are off a quarter grand. Quarter of =
what you ask ? beats me

    The hammer shank and flange shown is from an 8 1/2 foot Chickering =
grand. The shank is broken at the flange end where the center pin sits =
and fits into a pocket in the brass flange. Does anyone know where I can =
get a replacement shank? Schaff doesn't show anything like it in their =
catalogue. No serial number located on the piano by the way.

    Thanks
    Roy=20