advertising

Paul McCloud pmc333@earthlink.net
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 07:50:45 -0700

Mickey:
    Years ago, when I first started, I tried a coupon mailer.  I spent
about $250 on it.  At the time, my price for tuning was about $55.00.  I
did make a little bit, but it really wasn't worth it.  I think I flushed
out every Acrosonic piano in the area-that hadn't been tuned for 20
years.
    I have seen an ad for a piano technician in similar publications
like the Reader.  Most of the established tuners don't advertise much,
since they are already busy enough.  When you first start out, you gotta
do what ya gotta do.  Try it, and let us know how it goes.

--
mailto:pmc333@earthlink.net