modified pedal usage

victor belanger vbela@MIT.EDU
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:56:36 -0400

Hi all,

I will try once more for help, since I do not know where to look for this
particular challenge.
Does anybody know of any contraption, invention, jig, etc... for a diferent
mechanism for pedals. I have a client here that has no usage of her legs
and plays piano. She wants to find a device that would make her able to use
pedals.  She asked me if there is anything of the sort out there.

For more creative things, se is thinking about a device that she could use
with her chin. I could  say that I have a hunch  that there is not  such a
thing out there. But any other ideas might make my creative thoughts come
up with something.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Victor Belanger.