Genia Carter

James Baker JamesBakerRPT@carolina.rr.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 23:12:16 -0400

I was initially told Tuesday night, by Genias daughter, while I was =
playing drums at a club that Genia was OK, "banged up some", in the =
hospital and would be released the next day with 3 broken ribs.  I =
didn't think to tell anyone because it didn't sound that serious and I =
figured Genia would tell anyone she wanted to know the next day.  I =
heard the next day that all ribs on her right side were broken, her left =
ankle was broken and she had a deep gash on her leg, but I was working =
all day for her and myself and covered a concert for her that night so =
once again, I didn't tell anyone.  I have had no information about =
anything other than tunings that HAD to be covered, but tomorrow, I will =
go by the hospital and see her.

More coming
James Baker