OT - email is going down on 24th, any suggestions?

Jason Kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:25:24 -0700

http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Internet/E-mail/Free/POP3/

Has a comprehensive list of free popmail services

|| ||| || ||| || ||| || ||| || ||| || ||| || ||| || |||
jason kanter * piano tuning * piano teaching
bellevue, wa * 425 562 4127 * cell 425 831 1561
orcas island * 360 376 2799
|| ||| || ||| || ||| || ||| || ||| || ||| || ||| || |||

From: Stephen Airy <stephen_airy@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:11:49 -0700 (PDT)
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: OT - email is going down on 24th, any suggestions?

My Yahoo! Email (the POP access) is going down on the
24th of this month, and I don't want to pay for pop
access.
Does anyone have any suggestions for a good (MUST be
Free) email address I could sign up with?  I need at
least 4MB space, ability to send attachments at least
3MB or half of my mailbox size, whichever is greater
(but if it maxes out at 10MB and my mailbox is, say,
50MB, that's fine), POP and SMTP (or, if I can figure
out how to set it up, IMAP4).   I'm sure there are
other things that would be useful but I forget what
they are.  Oh, also, NO limitations on message quota.
(space used, yes.  number of messages processed in a
day, no.)
Does anyone know of a good place to sign up with that
at least meets this minimum criteria?

If I can't get an email address by then, I am going to
unsubscribe from the list on the 22nd or 23rd until I
can get something set up.