DW Kern. Co Limited ?

Medcalassistant1@AOL.COM Medcalassistant1@AOL.COM
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 13:39:32 EDT

Hello, I'm trying to get a number who to call to discuss an Organ my parent
purchased made by dwkern. in woodstock, Canada? Can u help me? We they feel
it come over it U.S. on the Mayflower (very old), Has name of robert stather
187 Seven Sisters Rd. Woodstock Canada London E on the wood Finsbury Park
(left side) (rightside) states D.W. Karn Co. Limited LLCornor #35? any help
would be great thank you Diane for Turlock California (Central Valley)
Medcalassistant1@aol.com