tuner's nipple

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 11:24:11 -0700

Oh I am so sorry, I mean no disrespect, but if I try to keep a straight
face my teeth will explode!  You have had me laughing breathless on the
floor for fifteen minutes, and I still can't stop.  This is absolutely
perfect for an episode of Seinfeld.  I'm reminded of the one where
Kramer comes up with the idea of marketing a bra for fat men.  Without
regard to what I'm sure is a valid and legitimate question, I can't help
but feel that this is a topic just begging to be made fun of.  Truly you
already knew this was inevitable when you created a special e-mail
account just for this question although that in itself makes it more
funny!  Oh help, where do I start!

Indeed it is a problem when a tooner gets that "not so fresh feeling".
 Let's see now, there's the "tooner's bra", (Schaff catalog No. TB-1,
indicate size).  For those who wish to enhance themselves in order to
look like a more experienced tooner you may opt for the "Wonder Tooner's
Bra", (No. WTB-1, indicate "desired" size).  Of course another option
would be to just use the scissors to cut out little nipple peek-a-boo
holes.  This way we could have the "Best Tooner Nipples" contest at the
convention banquet. Winners would receive the "Golden Nipple"  If you
have hairy nipples you could where a genuine fur shirt to conceal them,
(buckskin of course).  The other extreme is that you could "Toon
Topless".  This may actually become a great sales promotion so long as
you don't mind getting calls from "pianos perverts".  You could do
"Toon-O-Grams" at bachelor parties.  You could tattoo an action model on
your chest.  Your nipples would be the center pins.  With practice you
could flex yourself to make a hammer look like it is hitting a string.
 You could just lubricate your nipples with Protek.  Silicon spray of
course could be used for... never mind, that one is to obvious!  As long
as they are out in the wild you might as will install rings that could
hold your regulating tools.  The rings themselves could be thickness
gauges, (Catalog No. NG-2).  When struck they would produce a perfect
A-440.  Don't forget the bumper stickers... "Tooner Tits Make Perfect
Pitch", (available from the PTG home office).  Every July there would be
the Nipple issue for the PTG Journal.

Okay, okay, I'll stop already.  I'm truly sorry for you problem but I
know you saw it coming.  Best of luck on a solution.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV