tuner's nipple

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 14:50:10 -0400

The problem is abrasion.

If you men want to know what it is like wear a stiffly starched shirt
(like formal wear) without a tea shirt and within four or five hours you
will know what abraded nipples feel like.  Ask me how I know sometime.
:)

A heavy duty hand cream applied before dressing will help.  Another
solution is to find a very soft cloth with a very high denier count that
could be used to cover the sensitive nipple for a few days to see if it
helps.  COnsider changing to some other type of underwear, like pure
cotton.  A lot of underwear has artificial fibers woven in the other
natural materials.  The plastic is harder than the finish on your car
(which it will abrade) and can certainly cause havoc on very tender body
parts.

I wish I could be more help.

		Newton