tuner's nipple

z k neeper99@hotmail.com
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:33:36 +0000

>Let's see now, there's the "tooner's bra", (Schaff catalog No. TB-1,
>indicate size).  For those who wish to enhance themselves in order to look
>like a more experienced tooner you may opt for the "Wonder Tooner's Bra",
>(No. WTB-1, indicate "desired" size)............

Rob!! STOP IT!! heheha!

>Oh I am so sorry, I mean no disrespect, but if I try to keep a straight
>face my teeth will explode!

I had a hard time not laughing while I wrote it.

When describing this condition, the image of George
Costanza's dad and the "mansierre" or "Bro" as Kramer
preferred to call it kept coming into my head, hence the ps.

>I can't help but feel that this is a topic just begging to be made fun of.

I am surprised nobody said anything about "the nipple on the
side of my tuning arm"  :)

Neeper99
still itchy