Convincing the Client

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:34:59 EDT

Hi list,
  What is the best palm,or similiar product out now? Also ,is there a better
way to enter data than the crazy figures you use to have to use? I have an
older palm,and when you got a call,and wanted to write down the info,it was
like pulling teeth. Is there a voice activated program that works well,and
will save yhe info,say in a file,or in a calender?I could be the poster child
for unorganized,I have a laptop,palm pilot(older),day-timer,but nothing seems
convenient.So I end up getting a call on my mobile phone,and write it down on
a envelope,napkin,or anything available,and go home with a pocket full of
paper,if it makes it home.Help!
Hazen Bannister