"Old School Teachings"

Reikiharp@AOL.COM Reikiharp@AOL.COM
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 07:50:03 EDT

In a message dated 4/24/02 7:27:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca writes:

<<  I assumed that he
 didn't want to do a pitch raise, because of the danger of string breakage. >>
That's kinda like a plumber afraid to replace a pipe. I look forward to
strings breaking. Oh boy I get to do something else besides tune for the next
fifteen minuites.   A440 is and absolute prerequisite for anyone taking piano
lessons. Less is a worthless disservice, an embarassment to the profession.
For most of these tooners there was no old school and that's why they are so
stooopid. I know of several who just bought a bag of tools . I like to call
them correspondence school drop-outs.  There are a few other tuners who do
just fine with tuning but choose not to learn repair techniques. They call me
. God Bless 'em.  You don't need to know everything if you network with
others .           Joseph D. Gotta RPT