PTBiz

Tom Servinsky tompiano@gate.net
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:30:58 -0400

Are you saying that he had no intent to make it available for the other =
PDAs?
I must say this is a change of heart on his part because I've had this =
discussion with him in the past and the idea was pooh-poohed on his =
part. Apparently he lost his shirt on PTBiz and so why add to the debt.
I still content if someone would write a reasonable program with a hot =
sync feature it would sell well. Just my 2 cents.
Tom Servinsky,RPT
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: HazenBannister@cs.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 10:00 PM
  Subject: PTBiz

  Hi List,=20
   I was talking to Ed Winslow tonight about PTBiz,and he said you could =
change ptbiz files to word files through mail merge.He also said he was =
working on or would be working on a version to run on the compac =
handheld.I told him I would be willing to buy this version,or pay an =
upgrade to get this work done.Whats the general opinion=20
  from ptbiz users?=20
  Hazen Bannister=20