Blocking hammers

MBailey911@AOL.COM MBailey911@AOL.COM
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:26:54 EDT

Most likely a case of expanding action brackets.  Check the serial number,
and if the piano was built between 1991 and 1995, don't put any more effort
into changing regulation before calling Young Chang and discussing it with
them.  It's a problem that they're familiar with, and they will send you
replacement brackets and instructions for installing them.  Labor to do the
job should be covered under warranty.

I recently did a set, but I'm pretty sure that somebody had previously
attempted to straighten out the regulation on the piano - which made the job
more work than it should have been.

Mary Bailey

I went to a Youg Chang today,about 10 years old,for a tuning.I tuned it once