"Old School Teachings" - Little Story & Confession

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:04:25 -0700

    Terry, your customer dictated the terms of service, you didn't. Let =
her define the level of service she wants, if that's what she wants from =
you. You gave her what she wanted and what she was willing to pay for; =
there's no reason for you to have your "tail between your legs".=20

Kevin E. Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com

The short story is I tuned that thing in 45 minutes and left it 15 cents =
flat. It was the worst tuning I have ever done, and I even skipped the =
few notes in the high treble that were lacking hammers and/or hammer =
felt!

I still claim to be Mr. "A440 or else!", but golly gosh, I guess there =
are times when alternatives are in order - not often, but sometimes.

With tail between legs,

Terry Farrell