More Virus Warning

Elian Degen J. degen@iespana.es
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:59:37 -0400

Still I can tell you all

I am using Norton Antivirus, the new versions on Windows Xp update =
automaticaly when connected to Internet, and until now has detected all =
viruses even the kletz, One of my providers which I am getting rid off, =
has no virus protection on its server, and has been delivering viruses =
to my machine on a daily basis, and still Norton has caught all of them. =

Elian Degen
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 07:41
  Subject: More Virus Warning

  Now I'm getting the following from 2jse18:

  "Klez.E is the most common world-wide spreading worm.It's very =
dangerous by corrupting your files.
  Because of its very smart stealth and anti-anti-virus technic,most =
common AV software can't detect or clean it.
  We developed this free immunity tool to defeat the malicious virus.
  You only need to run this tool once,and then Klez will never come into =
your PC.
  NOTE: Because this tool acts as a fake Klez to fool the real worm,some =
AV monitor maybe cry when you run it.
  If so,Ignore the warning,and select 'continue'."

  I'm not the end expert on this stuff, but the one rule I follow: If I =
didn't ask for it, and I don't know who sent it, delete it! I assume =
this is another attempt to get folks to open their computer up to this =
virus.

  Ignore the warning, my a$$!

  Terry Farrell

   =20

mensaje enviado desde http://www.iespana.es
emails (pop)-paginas web (espacio ilimitado)-agenda-favoritos (bookmarks)-foros -Chat