Important Question

MoodyPianoInc@AOL.COM MoodyPianoInc@AOL.COM
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:09:02 EDT

Dear Fellow Piano People :-)

I apologize for posting a non-piano related message to the list.  I hope this
post does not offend anyone.  This email is intended to reach those who are
interested and I thought with the amount of people that read the list it
would be a good avenue to reach those interested people.

Our company supports some local & national charities.  The next two Sundays
our company will be doing 2 local walks in support of the March of Dimes and
Project Bread.

WALK AMERICA (by the March of Dimes) - April 26th:  Our Company Team will be
walking 6 miles to raise money to help to promote healthy babies:
         Four major problems threaten the health of America's babies: birth
defects, infant mortality, low birthweight, and lack of prenatal care. The
March of Dimes has adopted goals to bring us closer to the day when all
babies will be born healthy.
       For More Information....<A HREF="http://www.modimes.org">www.modimes.org</A>

WALK FOR HUNGER (by Project Bread) - May 2nd:  Our Company Team will be
walking 20 miles to raise money for the hungry.
       Project Bread is dedicated to alleviating, preventing and ending
hunger in Massachusetts. Project Bread's goals are to make emergency food
accessible to people who would not otherwise have adequate food; to increase
public awareness and understanding of hunger; to effect public policies to
prevent hunger in our midst; and to empower people by offering positive
avenues of action, including the annual Walk for Hunger.
       For More Information...<A HREF="http://www.projectbread.org">www.projectbread.org</A>

Anyone interested in donating money to either or both of these causes, please
email me privately, before the date of the walk, to let me know your donation
amount.  Any donation is gladly accepted, even $5 or $10.  It all adds up.
For those who do wish to contribute, checks may be made payable to March of
Dimes or Walk for Hunger, respectively.  They are separate organizations, so
those individuals who would like to donate to both please write a separate
check for each organization.  Donations may be mailed to our business address
at the bottom of this email.  We would like to know about all donations prior
to each walk, but those donations may be received following the walks.  Our
total donations will be mailed to each respective organization as soon as
they are all collected.

I, again, hope this post is okay to post and I hope I haven't offended
anyone:-) Thanks for your time :-)

~Lanie Demers
Vice President
Moody Piano, Inc.

Moody Piano, Inc.
Metro West Plaza (rear)
796 Boston Post Road East
Marlborough, MA 01752

Phone: 508-229-3601
Toll Free:  1-866-4MY PIANO (1-866-469-7462)